I feel like I have not been posting very much lately, and it’s probably because I have real stuff to do, like work and making comments on facebook and staring out the window thinking it looks like it is warm out. Here’s a list of things that I’m thinking about now that spring is sorta on the way.
1. Figure out what is going on with the bike racks. The Morristown Partnership and Town are going to continue installing bike racks around town. I have a list of who has bought them, and where they are going, and hopefully they will be installed by Bike to Work week.
2. I’m going to the National Bike Summit in DC next month, which I think will be pretty awesome.
3. I’m going to see if we can get some bikes in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, maybe under one group or another.
4. I think some folks in town are leaning towards starting a bike ped non-profit, which is pretty exciting for me. I’m going to get some stuff on this in the next month and see where people want to go with it.
5. Today I did not have any coffee. Seriously. Right now I’m totally addicted to these freaky green smoothies with kale or collard greens or dandelion greens. It is only a matter of time before I get a bike blender and just start whipping them up in empty parking spaces with weeds from people’s yards. That will go over well, I’m pretty sure.
Anyhow, that’s a list, tho it’s not a very clear one. I’ll try to get at least #1 up by Friday and see where to go from there.